Pooch Hall Kontrol Magazine Pics

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A shirtless Pooch Hall covers Control magazine's latest issue, on newsstands now! "Your swag is not what you do, it's you. I've always been a bit like a regular guy, I've never been super flashy, but as far as my style, I get it from my mother. Do I like to keep .. the sexy and edgy The 34-year-old actor The Game Shares covered with Raven symone in the "Body" issue is what Pooch had to share:

Pooch Hall Kontrol Magazine Pics
On his personal style: "Your swag is not what you do, it's you I've always been a bit like a regular guy, I've never been super flashy, but as far as my style, I get it from my mother and. Now and then I'll freak them with some left Kanye West action.I like to keep it sexy and edgy.

"People are, like, 'Oh, Pooch take off your shirt,"
so it's part of my job now. No, I want to make it official, even in person. I make sure I put the right things in the body min. I train as often as I can. "As I said, I do not want to disappoint a fan of not being in shape or them to say" Oh, you look better on TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails