Kristen Stewart in Yellow Mini-Skirt with Bizarre Bustle

Tuesday, June 1, 2010



Twilight stars Kristen Stewart could barely manage a smile when she was with her co-star Taylor Lautner on the stage in Sydney's Luna Park for a special Q & A with fans to promote the latest film installment of the Twilight saga.

In her last interview, in the Twilight stars Kristen Stewart once again had a pop on the pressure, and the fact that people are interested in her relationship with Robert - now, why would anyone possibly be interested in it?!

A more engaged Lautner served up charm secure his heart-beat status in front of an audience of 400 fans lucky enough to attend the Q & A.When asked how she felt to see himself on screen, Stewart confessed: "It's always kind of fun, as I see my movies, and a lot of actors say they do not like to see their stuff especially like when they like me; and if they are crazy and uncertain, it is strange, and I apologize that I do not have an answer. "Well, if you want to date the most famous chunk of the planet, its kind of expected.

Speaking of the press, she said, "Much of the time, I can not handle it. I never expected that this would be my life. "

We have sympathy, but again, if you choose this life - so you must accept the good with the bad.And of fame, wealth and hunkiest dearest of them all, we expect the good outweighs the bad far.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails