Mugdha Godse in a White Bikini

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In a Bollywood Movie Help is a horror-thriller Film Director of the movie Rajeev Virani along with the Producers Sanjay Ahluwalia and Vinay Choksey in this movie Bobby Deol is Actor and Mugdha Godse is Actresses HELP is Releasing 13 August 2010



Mugdha Godse career starting with madhur Bhandarkar film Fashion has donned on a sexy two piece for the first time She comes from modeling and ramp world

Mugdha Godse has now in for all new sexy look in her upcoming film HELP in this movie Mugdha Godse is in a white bikini where she has powered the film with some hot and sensuous bikini scenes, Well for the bikini shots, I wasn't conscious much as I was in the character of Pia (That I play in HELP) and it was requirement for the script curvaceous body. I'm doing a very filmy bikini scene that has me coming out of the water and all. But it's just a scene for me. and I am so happy that the result has been so good. But I had to work real hard to maintain my body in shape and happy that it shows in the Photos

Responding to the rave reviews to her newly released bikini photos, Mugdha tweeted a few hours ago:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails