Jai Guru Deva Om

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Friday, and bloggers and press from Tennessee is redeploying a music video that you, our respected and beloved readers, feel better.
Jai Guru Deva Om
My choice to get your weekend started is just the Beatles' entire universe. "The words, like the rest of the song tells us that we are all connected in this universe." Jai Guru grouped with About, "roughly translated means" Glory to the Most High. "Amen!

Some of the coolest I've ever had listening to music was checking people sing this song next getting fucked up when it gets Sanskrit part.

For those who can not identify, was Guru Deva, the Maharishi teacher. Jai income to pay tax.OM is the essence of life. Or God. Depending on who says it even when you meditate.

The structure of words is easily three repetitions of a unit consisting of a free verse line Jai Guru Deva Om and Bar Nothing gonna change my world constant four times. To see the Beatles across the universe lyrics Video. Unlike bloviating baby boomers who you regularly hear from today, I knew him as a child first and drolly enough member New.

Today aa friend nails and her friend came over after we went to give a little extra food for the people, noble by the earthquake and they told me they loved what I did with my maximum. Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my open mind Possession and caress me. The lyrics are very image based. Nothing gonna change my world. Nothing gonna change my flight.

source:news.armoks.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails