Jesse James Mistriss - jesse james mistress michelle mcgee

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jesse James Mistriss...um...we mean mistress. For whatever reason, a lot of people have no idea how to spell mistriss, but we digress. Jesse James has come out about the allegations made by Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee. Survey says, James admits he's a cheater...sort o


Through his publicist Monique Huey-Jones, the Monster Garage star said "The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded. Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment. There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way."

Source:postchronicle.com






by:shital

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails