Justin Bieber Teen Vogue Magazine October 2010

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Justin Bieber have a mouth full of Spongebob Squarepants for Teen Vogue. In the October 2010 issue of the magazine for fashionable babies sucking Bieber down a Spongebob popsicle. He has also worn roll neck sweaters, because it is cold in October. I guess. Whatever.Oh and he looks like he is on his passport photo in any of the images.



Justin Bieber gives a hug to a fan in your first look at his new music video, "U Smile" which was filmed in Los Angeles, 13 September Monday afternoon. Buddy Jaden Smith also stopped by the video to say hi and hang out. Ask me how I do. Introduce yourself instead of yelling, "Justin: Can I get a picture?" And do not come up to me while I eat. The 16-year-old musician opens up to the mag about his ideal leading lady, his tips for fans who want to say hi, and about his upcoming role on the check.

More below, and excerpts of his interview.

* Who would he like to co-star in a movie? Selena Gomez. She is a good mate of mine. She is very nice.

* On how the fans will come to him, just talk to me. Ask me how I do. Introduce yourself instead of yelling, "Justin: Can I get a picture?" And do not come up to me while I eat. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you ate? I hate it.

* On his CSI character: It looks like I'm this sweet and innocent children, and as it turns out I'm the brains behind it all.


He makes a valid argument, but it's like pouring a bottle of water on a forest fire. Or my song comes on the radio and it's like: "Oh!" By his early career continues to evolve, he is now looking at a specific path that will help him to avoid being "Justin Bieber. "He is ready to go Hollywood.Here you can see some pictures from Justin's Teen Vogue cover shoot - remember to tell us what image is your favorite! And also tell us if you have plans to raise this issue of the magazine!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails