Mallika Movie Hot Actress Sheena Nayar wish for Name as Ash & Kat

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sheena Nayyar, who makes his debut in horror film Mallika tells Jyothi Venkatesh that casting couch exists only for those women. Who want to be a part of it? While most actors begin their career with a romantic movie Sheena chose a horror flick. This hot babe Delhi as were trained to act under none other than Barry John has absolutely no scruples to admit that being sexy is a part of Bollywood.



I want to be known for my acting talent and glamorous look. I really feel I want to be in a bigger league than Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor, because I feel I deserve it. As far as I am concerned, wearing short clothes is okay. Acting according to Sheena, which is love.

Acting in the movie Interview was a great challenge for me as an actor. I must admit that I am not a born actor. If I am in the comfort zone, I do not care themselves a bikini because I have been blessed with a good body. She said she was not worried about wearing a bikini in her debut films. Sheena Nayar in a sexy tight short dress revealing cleavage, Hot Legs. As she signs off, I ask Sheena, whom she prefers to be deserted on an island after a shipwreck.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails