Kanye west new song get entry in VMA Award 2010

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Kanye West Runaway MTV Video Music Awards 2010 MTV Video Music Awards 2010". Kanye West New Song Runaway Toast - MTV Video Music Awards in 2010 had its usual share of interest and immediate, with a special moment occurs between Taylor Swift and Kanye West, even though the two stars never crossed the road on stage. Kanye West then hit a couple of notes from his new song, accompanies the film, as viewers saw in the pre-show, the center of black and white scene.



"I always find something wrong / You've been putting up with my sh-long," MC rhymes, presumably referring to his various headings hogging outbreaks. "I'm so good at finding what I dislike most. A trio of dancers dotted the scene carries beige scarf before West took the microphone and began to spit.

Kanye West performs his new song "Runaway" on the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre LA earlier tonight, Sunday. Here are some of the lyrics for Kanye!




For fun! His album Dark Twisted Fantasy scheduled to be launched on 12 November, you buy it? I'm a big fan of Kanye music! By the way, Kanye is 33, his birthday on the 8th June.

You been puttin’ up wit’ my sh** just way too long
I’m so gifted at findin’ what I don’t like the most
So I think it’s time for us to have a toast
Let’s have a toast for the douchebags!
Let’s have a toast for the a**holes!
Let’s have a toast for the scumbags!
Every one of them that I know
Let’s have a toast to the jerkoffs
That’ll never take work off
Baby, I got a plan
Run away fast as you can



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails