Kim Kardashian Slips into a Bikini with Reggie Bush

Tuesday, March 16, 2010





Kim Kardashian worked very hard and puts in plenty of hours to get her body appear sexy, so it’s no bombshell Kim Kardashian takes any chance to show herself off.

The reality TV star show off her hard-earned well-rounded frame in a cycle of bikinis during a visit to Costa Rica this week with her boy friend Reggie Bush, together with a purple patterned swimsuit and a white two-piece.

Her robustness includes regular 6am morning workouts total with a two-mile run, sit-ups and hunker down. She effort hard to get the shape.

Kim Kardashian is taking pleasure in a romantic escape with her American footballer boyfriend Reggie Bush, putting to relax fresh gossip the pair is on the threshold of breaking up.

Two United States tabloid magazines declared last week that Kim’s affiliation with the NFL player is under tension, and that she is forcing him into marriage.


But she not take no for an answer there is no truth to the reports.

‘My boyfriend Reggie and I have never been happier,’ she wrote on her website. ‘I am in no rush to get married nor do I need to get married to be happy in my relationship. Reggie and I are perfectly fine!’

The couple is geting ready to move in mutually after buying a $4.8million five-bedroom villa in Beverly Hills last month.

source:newstrump.com




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim has a spectacular body! I would be proud to show it every day if I had a body like her!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails