Justin Bieber 2010 AMA Performance Video

Monday, November 22, 2010

Consideration of the audience to an energetic performance that rocked Justin Bieber on the 2010 American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California on Sunday evening November 21 Speaking of tune before the advanced approaches, Justin said: "Be" is one of my favorite songs I've ever registered. Held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live, the 16-year-old pop phenom treated constitutes a reproduction of his new song "Bed", while also attracting numerous awards, including T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist.



Speaking of tune before the advanced approaches, Justin said: "Be" is one of my favorite songs I've ever recorded. I thought of Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" when I wrote this. "It's very motivating and truly inspiring. It is definitely able to take people ... There are so many songs about love, and it's just amazing that I basically could come out of it.

As for his new album, Bieber concave, "It's more personal with the fans ... It makes fans want to be there." Bieber did typical bubblegum pop on the team for the night to sing the uplifting ballad. Justin showed his softer side in tonight's American Music Awards performance.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails