Keke Palmer The One You Call Video Premiere

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Keke Palmer has debuted a music video for their single "The One You Call". "You should go back to her / Cuz right now you get on my nerves," she sings. The clip follows Nickelodeon star as she hangs around with his female friends and ignored phone calls from a man who did her wrong.

Keke Palmer The One You Call Video Premiere
Deferred for a few weeks, the 17-year-old singer / actress made her debut on video today on MySpace and features Rodney King. Coming out without her consent, the song is expected to conclude in Palmer's upcoming studio album, not yet titled. Keke shared with us this weekend that she was super excited to see this video!

Do not forget to ask tomorrow for Keke's "On The Real" webseries! She said the leak, "I was very upset, but decided I could either cry about it or take matters into their own hands by turning a negative into a positive, and that's why I wanted to make this video, thanks to all the people who helped me to pull this together. "she posted on her official website," WOW, I still can not believe it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails