Pink Confirms Pregnancy News

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pop star Pink has confirmed she is pregnant - and revealed that she was the happy news a secret for as long as she had previously suffered a devastating miscarriage. Ellen DeGeneres keeps on Pink's pregnant belly during the singer's appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which will air Wednesday, November 17. Rumours expect the singer has been prevalent since she was recently spotted on a beach holiday with a bulging belly, and a new taped TV interview Pal Ellen DeGeneres that Trouble singer reveals' I'm eating for two these days. "

Pink Confirms Pregnancy News
When Ellen asked Black why she was glowing, "said the 31-year-old singer:" I'm eating for two these days. " Pink says the host, she has been keeping the pregnancy secret because she previously had a miscarriage, and was "nervous" about going public with the news. The singer and her husband Carey Hart has long wanted a child and planned baby with pink legs. "I've worked for it, it was not a" Sorry "

Pink says she kept the news secret so long because she "was just very nervous, and I have had a miscarriage before, but if I were to talk about it with anyone, it was to be with you." Pink is not interested in knowing the sex of their unborn child - but she fears it is a girl because she worried about her first-born daughter is a stubborn as she did. She adds: "The doctor kind of told me what she thinks I'm terrified because she thinks it's a girl ... My mother has always wanted a daughter who me.But pop star could not be happier about impending motherhood -. and she looks forward to being a parent with Hart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails