Taylor swift central park Performance

Friday, November 19, 2010

She has been a busy girl, "Speak Now" was released, and Taylor Swift gave a special performance for her fans in Central Park as part of her upcoming Thanksgiving special. Taylor explained: "One of the things I wanted to do during the craziest week of my life was to document it.

Taylor swift central park Performance
The "You Belong With Me" singer takes viewers with her on a crazy non-stop touring from coast to coast, when she reveals everything that went into her album launch. I wanted to show how busy it would be, but I also wanted to find a way to view these new songs that mean a lot to me and to carry them in different contexts. "

"I wanted to show what they look like in my mind. We did it in" Fearless "tour, and I have to make it in music videos, but do this in a TV special is something new for me."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails