Rachel Zoe Confirms Pregnancy

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rachel Zoe is a bun in the oven! Celebrity stylist, 39, finally broke her silence Wednesday on Twitter: "Hey everyone I want to officially confirm to my faithful friends and supporters that I'm pregnant!" The 39-year-old celebrity stylist was rumored to be expected back in September, but confirmed the news today on her twitter.

Rachel Zoe Confirms Pregnancy
Us Weekly first broke the news about Rachel Zoe Project star's pregnancy last month. "Hi all, I want to officially confirm to my faithful friends and supporters that I'm pregnant," Rachel wrote. It is the first child for Zoe and Rodger Berman, the husband of 12 years. Rachel sporting a baby bump in 8 Annual Lupus LA Hollywood Bag Ladies Lunch held at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel 16 November.

The Fashionista has been to abstain from alcohol and "telling people that she can not travel," says one insider told us. The famous thin Zoe barely hid the baby bump at an LA event on Tuesday. Although she is not right for her baby-to- be, she told us she was "so stressed out" about the holiday shopping for her loved ones. The future mother posted on Twitter: "I feel, Rodger and I am beyond excited and so grateful for all the love and support."








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails