Raven Symone Kontrol Magazine Pics

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Singer / actress Raven symone has really come into her own lately.This issue devoted to the body, hit the newsstands yesterday. Raven is currently on the cover of the latest issue of the magazine Control.

Raven Symone Kontrol Magazine Pics
Raven symone graces the cover of Yes magazine's latest issue, on newsstands now! "It feels like I still have more to grow. It feels like I have not achieved the dreams that I did when I was fifteen, I still have much further to go, but I'm happy for the opportunities I have been able to be a part of and finish. "

Here's what the 24-year-old actress, who shares a double cover with actor Pooch Hall, had to share:
I am inspired by anyone doing what they love and make a paycheck from it. "I just think she's beautiful. She's lasted for so many years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails