The Cast Of ‘Glee’ in GQ Magazine

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Parents Television Council has recently raised questions about the latest edition of GQ magazine with Glee stars Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith wearing sexy high school clothing in the school environment. "Fans and opponents of the show have mixed reactions to it. Cast of Glee screws up the heat on the cover of GQ magazine's November issue on newsstands nationwide Tuesday, October 26.


As you remember my case earlier today got to see these three Glee players in the full-performance video Time Warp from next week's episode devoted to the music of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but right now we see their racy new magazine spread in the new issue of GQ. joyously singing comedy about high school theater nerds soon become the most popular shows on TV.

The Cast Of ‘Glee’ in GQ Magazine

Lea Michele – On the cast staying friends or will they turn on each other now that they’ve had major success: Our show won’t still be running in season three if we’re not feeling that way, because then we won’t be real, and people will see it. So let’s hope that everything stays that way. Someone from television show came up to us at an event and said that,” Michele said “and I got offended.

Dianna Agron – On wanting Christopher Walken to guest on Glee: “I think they just want me to say Justin Timberlake or something.” “I don’t think people are too fond of that suggestion,” .

Lea Michele on people's insisting she get a nose job: "I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn't get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. That's why I'm proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, 'You don't need to look like everybody else.

Dianna Agron on the shoot and rumors that she and Michele are real life lovers: This is feeding those rumors.' I've never been shot in so little clothing. When it was just Lea and me, I was like, 'We're in skimpy clothes, we're up against each other.

Cory Monteith on growing up in Canada and dropping out of high school: You have to really look to get into trouble in Victoria, but I was industrious. Things started off innocent like that. I definitely found myself in some places that I'm very fortunate I came back from. The last thing I want to do is kind of imply to readers in high school that you too can drop out and be an actor and get on a big show and be -famous and make a of money."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails