Bellator 33 Preview

Friday, October 22, 2010

Bellator this 33 will Liacorous Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for best first time tomorrow, Thursday October 21. The relationship I have with this review right now is amazing. They have compensated me correctly, and I could not be happier.

Bellator 33 Preview

When he returned to Philadelphia:
Roger Huerta, Philadelphia, Oct. 31 ... It is a dream match for me. The only times I've lost have been outside the United States. It is not going to happen. I'm not going to be satisfied unless I completely control and dominate Roger in this fight. I have fought many guys who allegedly had "iron hooks" and almost every time they are the guys I put away.

About to turn some lights in the world right now:
Yes, on any given night. I do. I honestly do. It's something I've been looking for. I do not care how you fought in the past, but if you're going to promote my site and you have a big name and is of course negotiable, and you are encouraging signs, they are clearly trying to make moves. I absolutely feel threatened by some as Roger tries to come in. I want to finish him and I want him out of there.

BELLATOR 33 FIGHT CARD

PRELIMINARY FIGHTS
Lewis Cassner vs. Francis Evans
Lester Caslow vs. Kenny Foster
Eduard Guedes vs. Chris Liguori
Tim Carpenter vs. Jamal Patterson
Nick Cottone vs. Tuan Pham

On proving himself:
I believe that I’m one of the very best in the world. I need to go out there and prove it. The last few years have been quite a slump for me. I feel like I’m in a better place mental than I have been for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails