Texas Rangers World Series Tickets

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Texas Rangers just beat the New York Yankees at home in Ballpark in Arlington to clinch a birth in the World Series. The end result was 6-1. And the Yankees are to check out the tee times. Rangers could have clinched the series in New York on Wednesday, but I'm glad they brought it back to Arlington, so that fans could participate in celebration.The Yankee fan as I am in three bands also happens to be a San Francisco Giants fan, and pointed out that the Giants can do better against the Yankees, as Rangers 'catcher Bengi Molina knows the Giants' pitching staff for good.

Texas Rangers World Series Tickets
The victory was just a little sweeter in front of the hometown crowd. Players injected each other with ginger ale in the area - out of respect for Hamilton, who had a drug problem in the past. World Series tickets went on sale last Sunday and sold in about an hour. He turned his life around and he has been an incredible player in recent years for the Rangers.

Rangers took the ALCS deciding game tonight, beating the Yankees 6-1, and took the series 4 games to 2 to win their one time American League Championship. I took my chances and ordered a couple and I am so happy that the Rangers will be there. I used to think games were slow and boring. I know baseball. I understand now that the strategies of game.Congratulations Texas Rangers! You deserve it and so do the fans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails