Taylor Swift Speak Now Track List

Monday, October 25, 2010

Taylor Swift talks now Tracklist, Taylor Swift's new album, Speak Now has an interesting list, and we can not help but wonder about the whole thing now Figures playlist is an ode to Taylor's ex-girlfriends. One of the topics I discussed with Taylor Swift during an afternoon spent with her last summer on Capitol Records in Hollywood, as she had finished work on her new album, "Speak now", was how it came about that in unlike her two first CD, she has not collaborate with other songwriters on some of the album's 14 songs.

Taylor Swift Speak Now Track List
The latest album from Taylor Swift "Speak Now" comes with the amazing track list. Her response opened a window into her creative process, both as a songwriter and as the album's co-producer, with Nathan Chapman. There have been rumors that a song on the talk page currently track list, back to December, about her former flame, Twilight hunk, Taylor Lautner. Rumours suggest that Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" also includes a song about her history with her own flare Taylor Lautner. Speak now is set to be released 25 October.

Her response opened a window into her creative process, both as a songwriter and as the album's co-producer, with Nathan Chapman."This album is my chance to make it track-by-track. Each song is another confession to another person," she added. Swift said, "it's always going to be as big goal to make the song sound through the speakers, how it sounds in my head. " I will play my songs for people in my life, people in my band, I play them for my mom, I'll play them for people I really, really trust their opinion and I know that they are going to be honest, if they dislike it because it is just as important as some people say they like it, "Taylor Swift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails