Katherine Heigl Marries Action with Comedy in ‘Killers’

Monday, May 31, 2010


Lions Gate Films has created a new trailer for "Killers". While the first half of the video highlights the romantic meeting between Katherine Jen Kornfeld and Ashton Kutcher's Spencer Aimes, the rest of the scenes shows them fighting to save his life.


In "Killers" she plays Jen Kornfeld, "it really clumsy, awkward girl who meets the man of her dreams," says Heigl. She married Spencer Aimes (Ashton Kutcher) and live happily together. Well, three years anyway, when she discovers her husband is a government assassin.

Heigl was attracted to the role, she said, "when I read the first date stage. Jen is in fact the robot's voice and realizes a beat too late how ridiculous it was. I laughed about that one and still laugh every time I think about it. "

The mantra - "With each film I try to get a slightly different element to the table" - continues in December with "Life as we know it." In this movie, comedy romance and tragedy mixed as Heigl character Holly win joint custody of a young girl.

Married to musician Josh Kelley with 19-month-old adopted Korean daughter, Nancy Leigh, found Heigl "there is a lot of downtime. But I remember not so long ago I had a good time on my hands and I'm just really grateful."

Although she is "Grey's Anatomy," "I will be down to do television again if the right project and the role came. I would not rule anything out!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Worst movie. I managed to watch the first half only as I don't want to see it more. It was so boring and dull that I was feeling so bad about the money and time that I have spend on it. I would suggest to avoid it at any cost.
Katherine Heigl

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails