Miley Cyrus Told I can't Watch Musicals

Monday, May 31, 2010


Miley Cyrus is the song in the American musical comedy-drama "Glee," but singer-actress says she love musicals and can not see them. She told the June edition of the Billboard of the FOX show, which recently featured her song, "The Climb." What if it were real life, and I just went down the street on Rodeo Drive, and suddenly I just burst into song about how much I love shoes? "

"Honestly, musicals? I just can not," she said in the June issue of Billboard by Fox show that featured the song "The Climb." What if it were real life, and I was on my way down the street on Rodeo Drive, and suddenly I just burst into song about how much I love shoes? "Mariah also shows that despite her wishes, she is no fan of pop music, accesshollywood.com reports.

But Miley explained his latest album 'Can not be tamed "is more than just hooks and a flashy image. "It's not dance music, just about" Ooh, I'm in the club and everyone looks at me. "That means something. I'm not just sitting here trying to sell the glitz and glamor because no one living the life. A lot of (pop) songs are super shallow, but this music is not. '


Miley is not afraid to take on things she does not - in recent months, she admitted to have never heard of Jay-Z, said she "never seen ('Twilight'), and will never," and even dissed Justin Bieber says MTV: "I am not necessarily a fan."

However, there must be something she likes about him - the teen star had dinner together in West Hollywood earlier this month.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails