Shah Rukh, Aamir, Sal man Khan Fight the 'butt'

Monday, May 31, 2010

Today is no tobacco day, so this day shah rukh khan, aamir khan and salman khan who is Bollywood famous actor are fighting a hitherto unsuccessful battle against smoking in last 10 years; they have declared their hate for cigarettes in public many times.

Shah Rukh had recently tweeted, "They (Shah Rukh children Aryan and Suhana) do not like me smoking. I see it as a blessing. If they had any objections, I would continue to smoke."



The next example is Sal man Khan. His close friends say Sal man smoke fewer cigarettes than Shah Rukh. But you would see him all the time and lights up the cancer sticks when he was relaxing with friends. "I am a heavy smoker, but I do not want to write it. I do not want your children to take up smoking just because I do. I smoke because I have not been able to kick a habit," Sal man told DNA when he was promoting his latest film for a few months ago.

"Bhai is not proud of the fact that he smokes. But he has cut a lot about his smoking. These days, he tries not to smoke more than 3-4 packs a day, and also in this" mild "cigarette," a close friend of the star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails