"I Hate Luv Stories" Movie Reviews With Imran Khan

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There is an instructor punit Malhotra published his first film is "I hate luv stories." He said he wrote the screenplay for the film with Imran in mind. He added he was sure Imran will be best character. And he realized that he had made the right decision when the actor was outstanding in portraying the role.



"When I wrote the film, I had written Jay character with Imran in my mind. I knew he would be best for the role, and no other, and there was no confusion about it, "said Punit. He has assisted Karan Johar in several successful films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Ah Ho and Kabhi Alvida Kehna Well

Talking about the on-screen chemistry of the lead pair, Punit said Sonam and Imran are linked for the first hour so it's a very healthy couple. Sonam was Manish's proposal, and she looks really good with Imran. "

When asked about his future plans, he said: "There are no current plans. I could go for a holiday or just his back and chill a while, and I'll get back to making movies. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails