Minka Kelly Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive 2010

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In the Esquire article, represent Minka Kelly for sexy pictures, which is new territory for the actor .. "I've never done a sexy photo shoot before it was exciting There was really liberating.Minka share is also growing up with her mother, who was a struggling stripper.She - for most of my life she was a dancer.

Minka Kelly Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive 2010

Friday Night Lights actress Minka Kelly has been officially named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive in 2010 to put her in almost preternaturally beautiful ranks of Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Theron.So she would come home with three, four o'clock in the morning and some times she would have a really good night, and she would wake me up at night and we would go to Ralphs and go every day. "

Not a bad year for Minka, who turned 30 in June and it's better than ever. "I think it's the most exciting birthday I think I've had," the actress tells the mag. In related news, if you do not already hate the Yankees Derek Jeter wake up next to this so please excuse me while I'm angry fax terrorist cells hand-drawn map of a baseball stadium in the Bronx.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails