MJ’s chef speaks about his last moments

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

London Michael Jackson's Chief has shed light on the events that took place in the late singer's LA home in their last moments. Kai Chase, pop legend professional chef has talked with Dr. Conrad Murray activities at the house, which apparently is a model for the suspect in the investigation. She claimed that she had almost daily doctor comes down carrying oxygen tanks from the icon of rooms, but on the days he is not inappropriate, and she "thought perhaps Mr. Jackson sleeping late."
michaeljacksons
"I began to prepare lunch and then I looked at my phone and it was noon. About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray go down the stairs and screams," Go get the Prince! "He is blaring very high, says the Telegraph quoted her as saying in an interview.


She narrated: "I am running in it, children's toys. Prince (eldest son Jackson) goes to meet Dr. Murray and at this point is whether you want the energy in the house change. I went into the hall and I saw the children. daughter wept. I saw Paramedics running up the stairs. We were all praying,''Help Mr Jackson to be OK.''When all was very quiet. "


The use of oxygen tanks, personal physician, and its purpose makes no sense to her when she claimed she saw no evidence that Jackson was on drugs or had an inadequate form. The details can be heavy for Murray, with house and office were raided by drug enforcement agents.

Late King of Pop apparently wanted Chase to travel with him to London for the O2 account. In fact, she said her 12-year-old son, Prince Michael II, personally filled out a request to her. She recalled: "Prince said:''Dad want me to give you advice, he wants you to go to London with us," I said,''Tell your father that I am pleased and honored. "



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails