Greg Giraldo - “The Marriage Ref” | Giraldo plays well with Paltrow

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Latest Update News About Gwyneth Pal-series, Chris Martin, Goop, Ghost World, Mickey Rourke: On tonight's event of the marriage Ref - practitioners formed by Jerry Seinfeld and hosted by stand-up comedian Tom Papa - one of my top three loved comedians Greg Giraldo will sit on the jury panel, since the friggin 'Gwyneth Paltrow.



I never thought I'd see the day when these two were the resistance elbows. Piltdown is one of them, I would think fake Hollywood marriage to Coldplay mope Chris Martin, is Geraldo fresh off his second break up. I love when it can go.

"The Marriage Ref 'in the evening episode you can watch it on Thursday evening, NBC, 10 pm EST. Last Comic position Magistrate NBC's Greg Giraldo, Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Papa and Jerry Seinfeld are seen with "The Marriage Ref" Show produced by Jerry Seinfeld and hosted by Tom Papa. Gwyneth Paltrow is one of those most likely fake Hollywood marriage to Coldplay mope Chris Martin, Greg Giraldo is fresh off his second divorce. How can the pier tonight problem or question?

It appears from the video below - a backstage look at the evening affair - that all went well settled between the two. It is expected, I think. I would have wanted to see Giraldo Paltrow strip of all their hopes and dreams of an endless marriage, but something tells me that not happened.

source:2samachar.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails