Top New WWE Star - Vickie Guerrero

Monday, May 10, 2010

Vickie Guerrero was born 16 April 1968 in El Paso, Texas. She is an American expert wrestling personality, irregular switch widow of professional wrestler Eddie Guerrero, signed today a contract with WWE.Originally I was filled with irritation when Vickie Guerrero came out. Well, I was angry for a couple reasons.



Now I like all the park is the attention grabber, with those without power and those who have a full time General Manager there every week. I like this idea much better than what they had, because I think Raw will need a durable power numbers. Granted Vickie Guerrero would be a huge amount, but if we can not have John "Bradshaw" Layfield as CEO.



Mid Tempo from Mexico a new interview with Vickie Guerrero, where she talks about now is a crucial time for Latinos in the WWE. Vickie put the Dos Caraş Jr., said he has a bright future in WWE. The article also noted that Vickie wants to revive the Guerrero family and talking about Chavo Guerrero organism with her on Smackdown now.

But putting all-jokes aside, I was angry because I wanted eternal Raw General Manager to be one of my very dear switches, John "Bradshaw" Layfield. Yes, I would be in love with JBL as GM every Monday night. Motif so I want to JBL as CEO because he is a heel that everyone wants to hate, except your like me and love and hate heels baby faces.

My second reason is no more visitors hosts. I could not wait for the day, should WWE Creative, or I say Vince McMahon would end the guest host agreement. There are very few machines that I like. Jesse the Body "Ventura, Ozzy Osborne, Bob Barker, and Eric Gargiulo.

Source:camelclutchblog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails