Neelam Kothari Weds Sameer Soni

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sameer Soni, shape turned player, has all of the design after his stint on Big Boss 4, the truth shows.Sameer Soni is marrry with Neelam Kothari, former player and jewelry designer. Sameer said that people were speculating that he will marry Neelam in December, but it is not true.

Neelam Kothari Weds Sameer Soni

Sameer Soni, who boasted a gay designer in the arts tend Madhur Bhandarkar has Fashion.I had been proposed different front screens, etc. in the past, and was even asked to manage the "Bigg Boss", and in all previous seasons. He said if he was fit to stand in Big Boss 4 to the end, there is no design of marriage this year.

Sameer Soni was praised for his portrayal of a controller K Johar's movies, I hate Love Story.He added, "to worry about being judged was holding me back, but now here I must fight to worry about being judged. I want to share what I am.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails