Back to December Taylor Swift

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Taylor Swift really put it in line with its new song, "Back To December". Taylor sings an apology to the actress, said she wishes she had realized what she had when he was hers. Back to December, Taylor Swift, back to December Taylor Swift Lyrics About Taylor Lautner? -Taylor Swift "back in December" preview and songs have appeared.

Back to December Taylor Swift

The twosome dated, being "Taylor Squared" before she broke things off in December 2009. Country Queen had this to say about the track, back to December 'address first for me that I never apologized to anyone in a song before. I can not be alone in thinking that it might bring them together again. personality was great for me in our relationship, and I was very careless with him.

The song is full of words I would say to him. "Now, she regrets through music. How sweet.She said," "Back to December" is a song that deals primarily from me that I have never apologized to anyone in before.This song is about a person that was amazing for me, just perfect for me in a relationship, and I was very careless with him. Do you think they will come together again? "I hope they do, they were cute together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails