Canoe faker John Darwin attempts to sell his story

Monday, August 17, 2009

The plan of the former prison officer and his wife Anne Darwin unravelled when a photo came to light showing pari compiled in Panama after he had died in a canoeing accident off Seaton Carew Industrial near Hartlepool in March 2002.

He went to a police position in December 2007, claims to have lost their memory, but fraud and admits he and his wife were jailed for six years.

Case made headline news around the world, and now seems Darwin is trying to get the most out of the level called Canoe Man: fedora and back, which he hopes will earn him £ 1 million of interest for his crimes by writing a book.

In the excerpts set of Sun newspaper, the 59-year-old describes how he considered suicide before fake his death because of the level of his guilt.And he adds in the first part of his memoirs: "I made two mistakes. The first was to commit the crime and the other was on the way back to the United Kingdom. I would just hang together in Panama.

"I miss Anne. I love her, but I'm not sure if we ever come together again."
He has allegedly signed a legally binding agreement with Alan Caramanica, as The Sun and Sky News reported was a convicted fraudster published under license from prison earlier this year.

Darwin should have signed over the rights to his story to Caramanica to £ 10 charity donation, that Caramanica said had been paid to rnli, which has spent £ 100,000 on the search for the alleged failure to Darwin.

But Darwin should have told Caramanica that he hoped to get far more money out of the case. He allegedly told Caramanica: "I want to be able to return to the situation we were in.
"Freedom and £ 1 million to NOK. More would be welcome, but even less will allow me to keep Anne in luxury for the rest of my life."

In excerpts from the book, he describes the pressure from rising debt.
"The idea of losing everything was more than I could bear. Not only would I think I was a failure in the eyes of Anne, but also in the eyes of my two sons that I would have lost the family home, lost everything that Anne and I have worked for, "he writes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails