Shah Rukh aiming Oscars for 'My Name is Khan'!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mumbai: Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is hopeful to get an Oscar for his latest venture "My name is Khan.
Shahrukh Khan

The Bollywood Badshah has already declaration hearts of his fans, but now he is ready to rule the world with the movie "My name is Khan" based on the 9 / 11

King Khan is co-producing the film along with director-friend Karan Johar.

During a press meet, SRK threw absurd about Oscar award, "I shall have my Oscar 10 years ago. I have written to them asking why the delay.

In a recent press conference thrown to broadcast the MNIK distribution deal with Fox Star Studios. Fox has bought the distribution deal for a reported amount of Rs 98 crore, the largest crowd for any Bollywood movie to date.

The latest Fox distributed Indian films - "Slumdog Millionaire" was the one to win the Oscar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails