I am not being able to connect with Elesh: Rakhi

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Elesh education clashing with my illiteracy ..."
Rakhi Sawant & Elesh pArujanwala

After Rakhi Sawant chose her prepare for TV's most recognizable reality show Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, iconic Bollywood's item girl is now singing a different tune. She believes Canadian boyfriend Elesh Parujanwala and she is not adjusted. In a very frank conversation, Rakhi facing India Times Movies that not only the specific communication with Elesh, but her thoughts and illiteracy, is clashing with her polished BEAU.

"I have met Elesh only twice after the show. Then we went out for a cup of coffee and the next when he came over to my house on Sunday at a party I had thrown for friends. I know him well NOK. How can I tell him is one for me? "wonder Rakhi who has recently converted to Christianity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails