Girl Slags Off Boss On Facebook And Gets Fired

Monday, August 17, 2009

A woman was allegedly fired from the job after she posted derogatory comments about her boss on the social networking site Facebook, forgetting that she had been her boss her friend before sending the abusive tirade.

In her internet rage, Lindsay wrote: "OMG (oh my God) I hate my job!

Comeback ... Brian has the last word is pervy Wanke always make me do crap things just to piss me! "
He wrote: "Hey Lindsay, you forgot to add me on here?"

"First, do not flatter yourself.

"The other thing
you have worked there for five months, and not that I'm gay?

"The third,
that s *** stuff" called "job" you know what I pay you to do. But the fact that you seem to be able to f *** up the simplest of tasks can make a payment for how you feel about it.

"And finally
, you also seem to have forgotten that you have two weeks left of the six-month trial period.

"Do not bother coming in tomorrow." I'll pop your P45 in the record, and you can get when you want to pick up some things you have left here. "And yes, I'm serious." The scandal is just the latest result of employees being caught by their bosses on Facebook. In February Kimberley Swann, 16, was dismissed after moaning how tired she was at work.

And last November 13 Virgin Atlantic crew was axed to describe people as "chave".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails