Heidi Montag Playboy Interview

Monday, August 17, 2009

Heidi Montag Playboy Interview, Heidi Montag Playboy Interview with Spencer Pratt that’s sure to put you in the mood to see more of Heidi Montag Playboy!

Certain things in life just go together: chocolate and peanut butter, death and taxes, TMZ and Britney. But no two names are more closely linked than the most addictive couple on The Hills: Heidi Montag and her husband, Spencer Pratt, the show’s entertaining archvillain. We asked Spencer if he’d like to interview his wife on the subject of her appearance in Playboy. We didn’t have to ask twice.

Spencer: Heidi, look at you. You’re in Playboy. Let’s make this the most famous interview ever.

Heidi: You know it, baby.

Spencer: : Okay. If people knew the real Heidi, how would she be different from the girl on The Hills or I’m a celebrity....Get me out of Here! or whatever?

Heidi: I wouldn’t be different. That’s the thing. I have cameras on me 24/7, and I love it. I want it. I can’t help being who I am. I laugh so hard when I read “Oh, they’re the fakest couple on the planet.” We’ve had our ups and downs, Spencer, but we’ve done it all with the cameras on, and now we’re doing it with the cameras off. Nothing is different. We’re both outgoing; we say what we want to say and just happen to be more in the public eye than most couples. We’ve been together more than three years and have spent practically every minute together. If we were fake, that would have been exposed by now, don’t you think?












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails