Jessica Biel makes her singing debut

Monday, August 3, 2009

Los Angeles - Jessica Biel sing! It may come as a shock for audiences who only know the actress from her most dramatic work on TV and in movies, as well as the long "7. heaven", and a big screen "Stealth" and "The Illusionist".


Jessica
Biel, 27, marks his musical theater debut this weekend when the Los Angeles Philharmonic presents three night run of a performance analysis adjustment of the classic "Guys and Dolls" at Hollywood Bowl.
"I have not really done anything like this," Biel said after a dress rehearsal on Friday afternoon. "Well, I have one thing on campus. In school, I made a light version of" Tommy "when I was at school. But other than that ...."
For "Guys and Dolls" Biel takes on the role of saintly Sarah Brown, a Manhattan missionary in combat with a bunch of players - and ultimately is in love with one of them. It is far from one of Biel last roles: a stressed stripper in steamy straight-to-video "Powder Blue".
"No, certainly not what you would seem to go from" this "in it," Biel responded with a smile. But it is funny in this world. That's what I love about this job. You are going to do something similar, and then go right extreme to the other side of it and scare yourself in a different way. There are actually terrorizing me. "
Maybe Broadway?
"Oh, yeah. I would like," Biel responded. "Literally, it is one of my eight-year-old dreams. It's like my little eight year old inside me is cartwheeling around, thinking of the idea."
"Guys and Dolls" continues through Sunday evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails