Vast Collection Of Good Night SMS

Friday, August 27, 2010

Goodnight sms messages are usually sent as a good night greeting.some friends to send funny good night jokes. Some prefer to send a good night text messages in their mother tongue, ie, Urdu or Hindi.And almost every lover is suppose to send a good night love sms or a sweet / romantic good night sms before he finally went to dreamland.



Good Night SMS:

Saying goodnight is not just putting
an end to a day. Its a way of saying,
I remember u before I go 2 sleep.
Hope u can feel the care that goes with it….
GOOD NIGHT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish that u visualize
a sweet multi sequential form
of idiosyncrasy occurring benevolently
in d meritorious piece of cerebral brain.
In short, Good Night!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just go outside
Or
See through your window
How pleasant scene it is
Just look @ moon & Stars,
Feel the cool wind
They all are here to
Greet u a sweet night
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Take a deep breath,
Stand near the window,
Look at the sky,
There will be two stars twinkling brightly,
u know what they are????
They are my eyes always taking care of U..
Good night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Nights are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my Window & think of u.
a silent whisper a silent tear.
with all my Heart i wish you were here.
Good night & sweet dreams

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look…the moon is calling u …
see the stars r shining for u..
hear my heart says: may God build for u
a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!
Good Night (S)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this lovely night,
I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U through the nite,
the wind 2 blow away ur stress
and
the twinkle stars 2 guide U the way,
Sweet dreams GoodNight
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars light Stars bright
u’re the only Star I see tonight.
I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight,
good nite sweet dreams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiny stars shining bright,
Its time 4 me 2 say goodnight,
So close ur eyes & snuggle up tight,
I’m wishing u sweet dreams tonight!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

MOON
has come to color
your dreams,
STARS
to make them
musical and my
SMS
to give you warm
and Peaceful Sleep.
Good Night…
Sweet Dreams..!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the moon winks at u tonight,
I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight.
Hope your day was quite all right
& now I bid u a lovely goodnight
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream a dream tonight as you sleep.
Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep.
May all of your dreams and wishes come true
coz I couldn’t find a better friend like you!GoodNight
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,
Never let it go cause DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,
From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS
Have a wonderful dream tonight…
GOOD NIGHT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails